This became a legitimate race with 4 drivers. Had the pleasure of racing my buddy “ruquick” for the first time.
I placed 3rd overall with an improved time of 23.074 over my previous record of 25.056 shaving nearly 2 seconds off my previous lap times.
For the first time race at Fast Track, “ruquick” came out 4th with a time of 23.545, less than 1/2 a second off my polished time of 23.074.
Car #6 felt grippy and mechanically solid in the corners and straight-aways. This was definitely a nice car to have and was fast on the track.
23.074 <– Fastest
A New Series Begins
O’Shaggy does real life too!
Shaggy is racing at Fast Track Go Karts in Langely, B.C. Their carts are well maintained and equalized in a short indoor course that can reach speeds of up to 75km/hr. At 200cc, the SODI RT 8 go karts provide a great experience through a challenging race course.
- 12 high speed and technical corners
- Wide track for passing
- Fast and Long Straightaways
- 1236ft long
- Go Kart Approved High Impact Safety Barriers
- PSS double side rail in chrome-molybdenum steel framework equipped with three bearings.
- Black plastic floor covering the tank.
- Machined and strengthened aluminium rims.
- Machined wheel hubs.
- Flexible nylon connecting rods.
- High-strength aluminium steering column clamp , machined from a single piece.
- New High elasticity limit steel three spoke Sodi steering wheel.
- Ergonomic adjustable polyethylene reinforced bucket seat.
- Fully adjustable pedal (size and length of legs).
- Self adjusting hydraulic brakes from automotive technology.
- Eleven litre Sodikart tank (even thickness, integrated hoses and gasoline return routing).
- Vacuum fuel pump.
- Integrated drilled engine (lowered centre of gravity).
- Composite material rear sprocket optimized for quick disassembly.
- RS “long life” belt transmission.
- Shock and abrasion resistant protection and body.
- Engine cover designed to cover rotating and hot parts, whatever the position of the bucket seat.
The only reason I won this race is because there was no other drivers on the track!
Car #4 was loose in the corners and felt less grippy than other cars. Steering was twitch and leaned a little to the left need
16 25.056 <— fastest